19 bedroom Flat for sale in Nottingham NG1 < Back to search results
A rare opportunity to acquire a whole development located within the heart of Nottingham's vibrant city centre.
Investment considerations - Leasehold - offered on a 250 year lease
- 15 Apartments comprising of a range of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- All apartments rented on Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
- Rent for apartments totals: £103,200 pa
- Located in the heart of Nottingham city centre next to the old market square
development description The Lambs Building is a period property which has been converted to a range of one and two bedroom apartments spread over four floors. In total there are 11 one bedroom apartments and 4 two bedroom apartments. All apartments included one bathroom which has been fitted out with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fittings and bath with mixer shower over. Every apartment has its own open plan kitchen / living area, the kitchens are fitted with a range of wooden wall and base cupboard units and include integrated appliances comprising of a fridge, washing machine, electric oven / hob / extractor hood. The development has electric heating throughout and secondary glazed windows.
The apartments can be accessed via a central stairwell with no lift being available. In the basement are the meters for each property and a communal bin storage area.
Due to the location of the building there is no car parking.
Location - The Lams Building is situated on the corner of Nottingham's vibrant market square
- Easy access can be found to good local transport links with a tram stop just outside the property.
- Nottingham train station is located only 0.5 miles away which has excellent links to London only an hour and forty minutes away
- The Lambs Building benefits from all the perks of city living including good local bars, a wide range of restaurants and a variety of shops.
Nottingham - Rate by Knight Frank as a top city for student property investment
- The most popular university city in the country after London
- Student population over 60,000 under graduates
- A thriving retail sector and a tourist industry steeped in history
- Numerous and varied entertainment venues and night life
- £500m refurbishment of Nottingham train station and extension of the citywide tram network
- Easy access from all parts of the country by road, rail and East Midlands International Airport
nottingham sports - Trent Bridge Cricket Ground Home of Nottinghamshire Cricket Club and England Test matches
- Nottingham Forest Football Club, City Ground
- Notts County Football Club, Meadow Lane
- Trent FM Arena, Home of Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
- National Water Sports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint
nightlife activities - Trent FM Arena, holds live music and entertainment acts and shows
- A large variety and selection of eating and drinking establishments catering for all tastes across the city centre and surrounding areas. Including:
- Sat Baines Michelin Star Restaurant
- World Service Restaurant
- Marco Pier Whites Restaurant
- Jamie Olivers Italian
The list goes on..
Additional information All apartments are currently rented on assured shorthold tenancies generating an annual rental income of £103,200.
The properties will be sold on a leasehold basis with a 250 year lease.
Epc's and floor plans for the individual apartments are available upon request.
Method of sale The investment opportunity is for sale by the way of Private Treaty. However, we reserve the right to conclude the marketing by an Informal Tender process.
Disclaimer Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the Seller.
All measurements are approximate and are taken using a laser tape.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Statements contained within this brochure are provided in good faith and are understood to be accurate, although cannot be guaranteed since we rely on information provided by other parties. Prospective purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information contained, either by inspection or through their solicitors, prior to any exchange of contracts to purchase. Services have not been tested and it is recommended that purchasers undertake independent tests on all services and mechanical installations, prior to exchange. Details correct at time of going to print.
Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Liberty Gate require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.E. Passport or photo card driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to Liberty Gate instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.