Sell your property with Liberty Gate
At Liberty Gate we are proud to be different. When selling your property we believe it is best that you deal with real people with real expertise and real local knowledge. Our aim is to make the whole process from your initial enquiry to moving as smooth as possible.
We take special care in every aspect of the sales process from valuing your property accurately and setting the correct price, to presenting your home in the best possible light with our unique way of marketing, finding the right buyers and professionally progressing the sale. We are committed to being Professional, Driven, Passionate, Transparent and offering a Personal Service at all times.
Our relationship managers will interact with you on a totally different level to other estate agents. We don’t work conventional hours; we make sure we are on hand whenever you need us. Whether it’s via phone, text, email, twitter, Skype, whatever your preferred method, just tell us and we’ll be happy to design a bespoke contact method and frequency, just for you.
- Comprehensive free valuation - carried out to ensure the price is based on hard facts and current market conditions.
- Professional marketing package including:
- Professional 2D & 3D floor plans - Ensuring potential buyers get a feel for the size and layout of the property before the viewing.
- Professionally printed high gloss brochures – Give prospective buyers all the information they require.
- For Sale board outside your property – Generating interest from buyers searching your local area.
- Professional Photographs - A full set of professional photographs to show your property in the best possible way.
- Nationwide online marketing – Premium listings on the major portals Rightmove and the Zoopla group.
- Social media marketing campaign – Your property displayed and promoted across all our social media platforms.
- Exclusive home staging service – Presenting your property in the best possible way.
- Appointed Relationship Manager – One point of contact to guide and update you every step of the process.
- All viewings carried out by a trained Negotiator.
- Online Account Login - Review your viewings, feedback, statistics, statements and more, whenever you like with your own personal online account.
- Exclusive 8 week guarantee - If we don’t sell your property in 8 weeks we reduce your fee!
We believe so much in the quality of our service that we guarantee to sell your property in just 8 weeks! By implementing all of the above we have a 100% success rate in achieving this and such is the quality of our service, we offer a 50% reduction in our sales fees if we don’t as an indication of the confidence you can have in us.
Exclusive Home Staging Service
At Liberty Gate, we want to get you the highest price for your property. To maximise your chances of a top-price sale we’ve teamed up with Zoopla contributing writer and Nottingham-based home stager Anna Hart to provide you with an expert staging service, included as standard in our property sales package. Home staging is the art of preparing a property for advertising photography and viewings so that it achieves a higher price within a typically shorter timescale than it would had it not been staged.
Even if your home is already show-home perfect, Anna can elevate your marketing by ensuring that our professional photographer captures the absolute best images by directing the shoot with the target buyer firmly in mind.
Here’s how it will work:
- Anna attends your appraisal with our valuer, and will ask you lots of questions to establish what a successful sale really means for you. There’s no point her staging your house to sell for top price if selling it by next week is what’s actually important to you! She’ll probably start letting you in on lots of her staging secrets right away – she just can’t help being helpful!
- After the appraisal visit and once you’ve asked Liberty Gate to sell your property, Anna will prepare your individual staging plan based on what you need to achieve, the target market and the set-up of your property
- On the day of your professional photo shoot; Anna and an assistant will arrive at your property around 3 hours in advance of the photographer. Here begins a whirlwind of activity, which could include the following, depending on the desired effect:
- Your possessions will be selected and styled to ensure an aspirational lifestyle feel can be captured by the photographer
- Additional accessories, pictures, plants and staging props may be provided by Anna to elevate the styling or direct attention where necessary
- Furniture may be rearranged to optimise the sense of space in the photography of each major room.
- Once the shoot is complete, you’ll also be given a recommended plan of the optimal layout and styling of each major room for viewings, as this can sometimes differ from the ideal layouts for photography
- Your superb photographs will be incorporated into your online marketing and brochures, and as soon as your property hits the market, it’ll stand out from the crowd. Expertly-staged professional photographs will always blow amateur estate agency photography out of the water!
- Your property will be able to easily justify the asking price because it looks great in your marketing, and you’ll get more viewings, more quickly than those sellers with average-quality photographs
Having followed your recommended viewings layout, viewing buyers will form positive impressions of your property and you’ll be more likely to achieve your asking price offer
Every service you need
At Liberty Gate we can offer you everything you need when selling your property. From financial services to insurance, conveyancing services and the all important Energy Performance Certificates, we can organise it all for you, under one roof.
Contact us today to arrange your free one to one financial consultation.
Our advisor enables clients to buy their first or next home, refinance their current property with the most appropriate deal, build a portfolio of ‘buy to let’ properties or just generally go through and have a health check of their finances.
Being an independent financial advisor gives the added benefit of being able to shop around the whole of the market for you, instead of being tied to one lender as your bank would be.
At Liberty Gate we aim to offer a full service to all of our clients, which is why we are delighted to offer the added benefit of our own in house independent financial advisor.
* 8 week guarantee – Terms & conditions apply, please ask in branch for a copy of these.