4 bedroom Detached House for sale in Larwood Park NG17 8NA < Back to search results
ONE OF ONLY TWO PLOTS REMAINING!!!
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED or STAMP DUTY PAID - T&C's APPLY - HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
A fantastic opportunity to acquire one of these BRAND NEW homes in Kirkby in Ashfield, benefiting from spacious bedrooms and off road parking. ONLY A FEW PLOTS REMAINING!!!
The Ascot is a 4 bedroom, 3 storey detached house available with a double garage.
DESCRIPTION The Ascot is a 4 bedroom, 3 storey detached house available with a double garage.
To the ground floor of this lovely home there is a dining/kitchen room. The kitchen comes complete with a small range integrated appliances. The Ascot also benefits from a separate utility room, spacious living room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom 2 on this floor benefits from an en-suite.
On the second floor you will find the master bedroom which also benefits from an en-suite and dressing area.
KEY FEATURES Kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, 5 ring gas burner hob & extractor
En-suite and dressing area to master bedroom
En-suite to bedroom two
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT Larwood Park is a new community built in the heart of Kirkby in Ashfield. The development has been named after the renowned cricketer and fast bowler Harold Larwood who played for Nottingham and England during the 1920's and 30's. The site offers a wide range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes and will benefit from a newly developed sporting facility on it's doorstep offering cricket and rugby for the local community. The homes are set within a lush green environment of woodland, pocket parks, pedestrian and cycle routes and playing fields, with almost 50 per cent of the site remaining green and the homes are within an easy walk of Ashfield School and local primary schools. Pedestrian and cycle routes connect the site well with public transport and with local centres.
ROOM DIMENSIONS Dining/Kitchen 2796mm x 7885mm 9'2" x 25'10"
Living Room 3203mm x 5972mm 10'6" x 19'7"
Bedroom 1 8335mm x 5564mm 27'4" x 18'3"
Bedroom 2 2796mm x 4280mm 9'2" x 14'1"
Bedroom 3 3203mm x 2970mm 10'6" x 9'9"
Bedroom 4 3203mm x 2911mm 10'6" x 9'7"
PLEASE NOTE Wall tiling
A choice will be offered from a selected range of ceramic wall tiles to the following specifications:
- Bathroom - Full room height around 3 side of bath, and half height to appliance walls
- Shower Enclosures - Full room height tiling to shower cubicle
- Cloaks - Tiled splash back above wash hand basin only Flooring
- A choice of vinyl flooring to the kitchen, breakfast area, utility, bathroom, cloak and en-suite floors (where appropriate)
- All other floors are finished ready for carpets or similar
- A gas-fired central heating system is provided with thermostatic valves fitted to all radiators as standard except final radiator on run
- Electrical sockets and lighting points are provided throughout
- Telephone points are provided to the lounge and bedroom 1
- Smoke detectors to all floor landings are wired to the mains electricity with a battery back up
- External lamp to front - low energy
- Chrome four spotlight track to kitchen
- Wire for rear security light
- White painted ceilings throughout
- All internal walls painted gardenia throughout
- Skirting, architraves and woodwork are painted white gloss throughout Windows and doors
- All windows and French doors are PVCU double glazed sealed units with trickle vents and window locks to the ground floor. Key operated locks are not fitted to bedroom windows to enable emergency escape
- External front and rear doors are to be composite doors with UPVC frames, with chrome furniture including security fittings
- Internal doors are white painted doors with chrome ironmongery
- Turf will be laid to all front & rear gardens
- General landscaping including shrubs and tree planting will be provided in accordance with the scheme as approved by the Local Authority as part of the Planning Consent
- Paths and patios are constructed from coloured, textured concrete slabs
- Driveway hard standings and shared areas finished in tarmacadam
- Timber fencing is provided between each property and is generally 1.8 metres in height although this may vary in certain instances where there may be a level difference between properties
- External tap
STAMP DUTY PAID - NOT AVAILABLE TO MULTI HOME OWNERS / INVESTORS
ALL INTERNAL PICTURES ARE OF THE BEAULIE SHOWHOME ON THE LARWOOD PARK DEVELOPMENT AND ARE PROVIDED TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF THE STANDARD OF FINISH AVAILABLE
PLEASE NOTE - THE EXTERNAL PICTURES IN THIS ADVERT ARE OF A DETACHED GOODWOOD ALTHOUGH THE TWO PLOTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ARE BOTH SEMI DETACHED.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION *Please Note The images, shown are from The Beaulieu Show home at Larwood Park Kirkby in Ashfield*
Money Laundering Proof of your identity is a legal requirement when buying a new home so please do not be offended when we ask for this information. Under Money Laundering Regulations, we are legally obliged to verify the identity of the individual(s)/entity(ies) to whom a property is to be sold. For confirmation of the identity of individuals please supply one item from List A and one item from List B:
List A - Personal identity documents:
- Current signed passport
- EEA member state identity card
- Northern Ireland Voter's Card
- Residence permit that is issued by the Home Office to EU Nationals on sight of their own country passport
- Current EEA or UK photocard driving licence or a blue disabled driver's pass
- Current full UK driving licence (old version) - old style provisional driving licences will not be accepted
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the relevant benefits agency confirming the right to benefits or state pension
- Self-Employment in the Construction industry - photographic registration cards for individuals and partnership CIS4, CIS4(P), CIS4(T), CIS6.
- Inland Revenue tax notifications (Note: P45s and P60s are not official inland Revenue documents and are therefore not acceptable)
- Shotgun or firearms certificate
List B - Personal identity documents:
- Record of home visit, confirming from an electoral register search that a person of that name lives at that address
- Utility bill or utility statement which is less than 3 months old, or a certificate from a supplier of utilities confirming the arrangement to pay for the services on pre-payment terms. Mobile telephone bills are not acceptable
- Original local authority tax bill (valid for the current year)
- Current UK driving licence (old full licence or new photocard licence) if not used as evidence of name from List A. Old-style provisional driving licences will not be accepted
- EEA Member State Identity Card of a Northern Ireland Voter's Card that contains an address (provided it has not been used as evidence of personal identity from List A)
- Bank or building society statement which is not less that 3 months old which contains the customer's address
- Local council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Benefits book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits (provided one or other has not been used as evidence or personal identity from List A)
- Inland Revenue correspondence addressed to the customer at the customer's stated address (provided that inland Revenue notifications have not been used as evidence of personal identity from List A)
Other identity requirements are required for companies, trusts, partnerships, limited partnerships and charities. These requirements are not set out, but can be obtained upon request.
The information contained within these sales particulars should not be relied upon as statements or a representation of fact. Prospective purchasers should note that any elevations, room sizes/layouts have been taken from plan and may vary as construction takes effect. Any plans shown are for guidance purposes only. Any specification shown is correct at the time of printing. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm such details before entering into a binding contract and are also advised to check availability with the local office prior to making a journey. A full list of bathroom suites and kitchen units, appliances and finishes can be obtained at a later stage of construction. Clients reserving a property at an early stage may be able to make some choices in the finial finishes but this is entirely at the developers discretion, is subject to stage of build and by separate negotiation. The CGI (computer generated illustration) is an artist's impression and should not be relied upon as a statement of fact in terms of final appearance or precise layout.
DISCLAIMER Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the Seller.
All measurements are approximate and are taken using a laser tape.
Statements contained within this brochure are provided in good faith and are understood to be accurate, although cannot be guaranteed since we rely on information provided by other parties. Prospective purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information contained, either by inspection or through their solicitors, prior to any exchange of contracts to purchase. Services have not been tested and it is recommended that purchasers undertake independent tests on all services and mechanical installations, prior to exchange. Details correct at time of going to print.
In line with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (information on the Payer) Regulations 2017, as a regulated profession, Liberty Gate require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. Passport or photo card driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to Liberty Gate instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property. We are duty bound to carry out due diligence on all of our clients to confirm their identity. Rather than traditional methods in which you would have to produce multiple utility bills and a photographic ID we use an electronic verification system. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check of any kind so will have no effect on you or your credit history. As a seller or purchaser, by proceeding with a sale or purchase, you understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.