BOOK YOUR FREE VALUATION TODAY
Exclusive Home Staging ServiceAt Liberty Gate, we want to get you the highest price for your property. To maximise your chances of a top-price sale we’ve teamed up with Zoopla contributing writer and Nottingham-based home stager Anna Hart to provide you with an expert staging service, included as standard in our property sales package.
Home staging is the art of preparing a property for advertising photography and viewings so that it achieves a higher price within a typically shorter timescale than it would had it not been staged.
Whether your home is old or new, traditional or contemporary, minimal or much-lived-in, staging can always improve the impression your property makes on buyers and we’ve made it easy for you to benefit from Anna’s clever, real-world techniques and strategies. Even if your home is already show-home perfect, Anna can elevate your marketing by ensuring that our professional photographer captures the absolute best images by directing the shoot with the target buyer firmly in mind.
Here’s how it will work:
- Anna attends your appraisal with our valuer, and will ask you lots of questions to establish what a successful sale really means for you. There’s no point her staging your house to sell for top price if selling it by next week is what’s actually important to you! She’ll probably start letting you in on lots of her staging secrets right away – she just can’t help being helpful!
- After the appraisal visit and once you’ve asked Liberty Gate to sell your property, Anna will prepare your individual staging plan based on what you need to achieve, the target market and the set-up of your property
- On the day of your professional photo shoot, Anna and an assistant will arrive at your property around 3 hours in advance of the photographer. Here begins a whirlwind of activity, which could include the following, depending on the desired effect:
- Your possessions will be selected and styled to ensure an aspirational lifestyle feel can be captured by the photographer
- Additional accessories, pictures, plants and staging props may be provided by Anna to elevate the styling or direct attention where necessary
- Furniture may be rearranged to optimise the sense of space in the photography of each major room
- Once the shoot is complete, you’ll also be given a recommended plan of the optimal layout and styling of each major room for viewings, as this can sometimes differ from the ideal layouts for photography
- Your superb photographs will be incorporated into your online marketing and brochures, and as soon as your property hits the market, it’ll stand out from the crowd. Expertly-staged professional photographs will always blow amateur estate agency photography out of the water!
- Your property will be able to easily justify the asking price because it looks great in your marketing, and you’ll get more viewings, more quickly than those sellers with average-quality photographs
- Having followed your recommended viewings layout, viewing buyers will form positive impressions of your property and you’ll be more likely to achieve your asking price offer
At Liberty Gate we aim to offer a full service to all of our clients, which is why we are delighted to offer the added benefit of our own in house independent financial advisor.
Being an independent financial advisor gives the added benefit of being able to shop around the whole of the market for you, instead of being tied to one lender as your bank would be.
Our advisor enables clients to buy their first or next home, refinance their current property with the most appropriate deal, build a portfolio of ‘buy to let’ properties or just generally go through and have a health check of their finances.
Contact us today to arrange your free one to one financial consultation.